Maximum design freedom for KNX professionals
With the new ABB Logic Controller ABA/S 1.2.1 system integrators can quickly and flexibly deal with the most challenging project requirements – with a maximum of design freedom. That is because the logic controller can easily and reliably accommodate altered or extended functionality requests during construction or usage of buildings. The Logic Controller comes in a newly developed housing for mounting on a DIN rail enabling easy dismounting without the necessity for a tool.
What makes the device so compelling is not just the graphical programming interface in the ETS software environment. It comes also with a comprehensive library of functions to control all building applications. The library includes solutions for heating, ventilation and climate control. The installation of extra software is not necessary. Another benefit is the innovative technology. The device uses state-of-the-art and energy-efficient microcontroller technology.
Furthermore, the system comes with a simulator function. Using simulation the system integrator is able to make sure that the logic controller performs all commands correctly before commissioning the device on the project’s site.
Adjusting the settings later – according to a possible changed building usage – is easy and cost-effective for the system integrator. Thus the Logic Controller is a reliable companion for KNX system integrators to successfully implement their projects.
- Maximum design freedom for KNX system integrators by easily extending functionality during a building’s construction and usage
- Graphical programming interface in ETS software environment without the need to install additional software
- Comprehensive library of functions for all typical building applications
- Inbuilt simulator facilitates efficient and reliable commissioning on the project’s site. All functions can be tested before going live.
- Newly developed housing enabling dismounting on DIN rail without any tools