Enertex Bayern GmbH redefines the reference class in this product line with the world’s first KNXA-certified KNX IP Secure Interface.
Here in the short overview the most important functions:
- KNX IP Secure
- Eight independent KNXnet / IP tunnel connections
- Communication via TCP or UDP
- KNX IP tunneling in encrypted (secure) and unencrypted (plain) mode.
- LED displays for KNX communication, Ethernet communication and programming mode
- Power indicator
- OLED display for status messages, parameter displays etc.
- Configuration via ETS and Telnet
- SNTP server
- Measurement of the TP bus voltage (Telnet, OLED display)
- Maximum TP APDU packet length of the KNX bus (248 bytes)
- Maximum TP packet length adjustable (Telnet) between 55 and 248 bytes (APDU)
- Simulation of UDP tunnels for ETS communication (Telnet)
- Specification of a max. TP data rate for writing KNX telegrams
- Buffering up to 256 telegrams per tunnel (2048 in total) in the device on the IP side
- Buffering up to 1024 telegrams for telegrams from IP to TP