Intelligent Buildings Congress will be held in Madrid, Spain from 23-24 October 2013
Registration is now open for the Intelligent Buildings Congress at a reduced price of just €199 until September 30, which includes conference documentation, coffees and lunch.
The first Intelligent Buildings Congress 2013 will be the benchmark for Smart Buildings in Spain. The conference will address the concept of Intelligent Building from a comprehensive, multidisciplinary view to accelerate and increase the inclusion of the best possible technological solutions and systems in buildings.
The objectives of the Congress are:
· Disseminate and promote knowledge on topics related to intelligent buildings to achieve a building more energy efficient, functional, safe and accessible.
• Create a multidisciplinary forum to enhance the interaction of professionals involved in the development of Intelligent Buildings.
· To encourage and promote the use of different systems and solutions that are part of the Intelligent Buildings Rennovation and New Construction.
· To contribute to strengthen the integration of Intelligent Buildings and the City.
Intelligent Buildings Congress is aimed at a professionals including: Facility Managers, Property Administrators, Architects, Engineers, System Integrators, Installers, Real Estate Developers, Builders, Energy Service Companies, Public Administration, etc.
The Congress will take place over one and a half days and will include around twenty presentations, three Keynote speakers and several round tables.
Institutional support and collaborators
The Congress has the following support, collaborations and sponsors:
· Institutional Support: City of Madrid, IDEA (Institute for Diversification and Saving of Energy), Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism, Ministry of Science and Innovation and Ministry of Development
· Strategic Partners: AEDIP, AFME, AMETIC, range at nerr, ASHRAE Spain Chapter, ASPRIMA, AVS, Building Smart Spanish Chapter, CAF Madrid, CEAPAT / IMSERSO, CEDIA, CEDOM, COAM, COIIM, COIT, COITT, CSCAE, FENIE, FENITEL, IFMA Spain
· Partners: A3e, ANAE, ANESE, BREAM SPAIN, CEEC, CEDINT, CENTAC, CNI, COGEN, CONAIF, DOMOTYS, SLA, ENERGYLAB, enerTIC, FECOTEL, F2I2, IIE, ITE, ITH, KNX, Materfad, SECARTYS, Tecnalia, UNEF.