The International Conference on Buildings Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources will be held June 1-3, 2014 in Kozani, Greece.
This conference will bring together engineers, researchers, organizations, authorities and industry form Europe and all over the world.
The aim of the Conference is:
- To promote methods, products and services from the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources,
- To raise awareness of the civil and scientific society about the contribution of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in sustainable environmental protection and climate change.
- Exchange of best practices and experiences in energy efficiency in buildings and alternative sources of heating and electricity production and distribution.
The Organizing Committee invites engineers and researchers worldwide to submit papers for review and presentation within the following topics:
1) Buildings CO2 Footprint Audits:
2) Improvement of Buildings Energy Efficiency
3) Building Management Systems Applications
4) Renewable Energy Sources based on Waste Management (Biomass, Biogas)
5) Renewable Energy Sources Applications on Buildings
6) Smart Grids