Stand 12.C92, ISE 2014
Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) is Europe´s number 1 show for professional AV and electronic systems integrations. Whatever your level of interest in audiovisual technology might be, ISE has something for you and many also benefit from of the diverse range of education and networking opportunities available before and during the show. The fair will take place from the 10th until the 12th of February in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) at RAI Exhibition Centre. Once again, KNX will have an own booth during the fair, this time in hall 12 booth C92 of over 120m².
At the KNX stand, 7 KNX Members will each have space where they will show their latest innovation:
- dakanimo GmbH
- Elsner Elektronik GmbH
- EMT Controls
- Pulsar Engineering srl
- Simon S.A.
- tci GmbH
- TENSE Top Design Switches BVBA
In total more than 40 KNX Members will be exhibiting at the ISE fair:
There will be many KNX presentations on offer during the fair, both at the ISE Residential and Commercial Solutions Theatre as well as at the KNX booth. The daily programme is as follows:
- KNX residential solutions, how to make it happen: 10.02 at 11:30 at the Residential Solutions Theatre.
- KNX commercial solutions, one step ahead: 11.02 at 15:30 at the Commercial Solutions Theatre.
- KNX, the worldwide standard for home and building control: 10-12.02 at 10:00 and 14:00 at the KNX booth.
- KNX and audio/video integration: 10-12.02 at 12:00 and 16:00 (except 12.02) at the KNX booth.
For free admission, use the invitation code 836887 when registering.