Iddero has announced immediate availability of the new Iddero Home Server: A compact home automation server for visualisation and control of KNX installations.
The new Iddero Home Server is a perfect fit for projects that demand an advanced smartphone- or tablet-based visualisation, a wide array of functionality, and an excellent feature to price ratio:
• Intuitive, user-friendly visualisation allows control from any smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android, etc.), or from any device equipped with a supported web browser. No licensing limits and no additional software required.
• Packed with functionality: time schedules, user-editable scenes, a versatile logic module, presence simulation, alarm monitoring, notifications over SMS and e-mail, integrated thermostat, KNX clock, and much more.
• Direct connection to the KNX bus via built-in KNX TP1 interface (no gateway or external adapter required)
• Includes 8 multi-function inputs: 4 binary inputs, plus 4 configurable binary or temperature probe inputs.
• The same easy to use and effective configuration software used for Iddero touch panels allows integrators to create their projects in a matter of minutes.
• Robust, solid, and reliable; designed and built for 24/7 operation.
The Iddero Home Server is available now at a suggested retail price of EUR 640,- (excluding VAT).