IMP is a well-established UK based distributor of international brands to the marine, coachbuilding and residential industries, and is the exclusive distributor for Vimar SpA in the UK.
Vimar SpA is a leading manufacturer of high quality Wiring devices, automation systems, security and access control systems including KNX certified devices and their own ‘By-me’.
Due to the growth of its Vimar product sales, IMP is now recruiting for the following positions:
Vimar Account Manager
• Developing sales of the company’s products throughout the UK from a wide range of markets including System Integrators, Designers, Developers, M & E Consultants and Electrical Contractors.
• Develop and manage existing accounts and maximising their potential while also critically identifying and developing new accounts and markets.
• Manage larger projects and key decision makers to maintain specification through to final order.
• Growing revenues and meeting sales targets across all main sectors and product categories.
• Attending exhibitions and seminars to develop both business and self.
• Liaise with suppliers and colleagues regarding sales targets and project liaison.
Experience and skills
• Must have experience and contacts within the residential automation and/or wiring devices sectors or similar technical sales environments.
• Proven ability to develop both existing accounts and new business.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and be self motivated.
• Be a professional sales person with a proven track record of success.
• Be able to work to strict targets and organised with a desire to succeed
• Be technically minded and be able to learn and adjust to developing technologies and products.
In return for the above IMP is willing to provide a platform where the successful candidate can flourish and become a prominent member of the sales team.
What’s on offer
• Salary – Competitive. Your remuneration package will correctly reflect your experience and proven track record.
• Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
• Full training and development
• Company bonus scheme
IMP Technical Support Engineer Job Description
Due to the growth of our Vimar product sales, we are looking for a motivated, professional and experienced Technical Support Engineer to support our sales team and customers a-like. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with a small group of colleagues and be able to work on their own initiative in delivering proactive sales and customer support both in our office and on-site.
• Vimar product technical support
• System fault finding
• System programming & commissioning
• Product training
• System specification
• Sales support
• Supplier liaison
• Product testing
• Customer support
• Project management
Experience & Skills
• Knowledge of electrical systems
• Knowledge of bus systems
• Knowledge of KNX
• Knowledge of similar products, systems & competitors
• Experience in a similar role and products
• Experience of projects and implementation
This Job is a full-time position with an immediate start based at our Royston office. Some travel to customer’s sites within the UK will be required. The salary available is competitive depending on experience.
For both positions, applications should be forwarded to Darren Bown (Sales Director) at Darren@improducts.co.uk, or Darren Bown, IMP, RO24 3-4 Jarman Way, Royston, Herts, SG8 5FE, and for further details telephone 01763 241300.