Join European Smart Homes 2017 conference on 25th & 26th October in London, UK and hear KNX Association Director, Joost Demarest, speak on ‘KNX – guaranteed certified smart home interoperability’, focusing on:
- The development of user-friendly interfaces.
- Smart Home: a number of current stumbling blocks.
- What KNX offers for smart home already today?
- What will KNX offer in the future? How to ensure a smoother integration of KNX into IoT?
- Demonstration of ETS Inside – the manufacturer and application independent configuration tool for smart home on mobile devices.
ACI’s European Smart Homes 2017 will be taking place in London, UK, on 25th and 26th of October 2017.
This is a capped conference geared towards senior level attendees with industry leaders sharing their insights in an intimate and interactive setting. Join us for an intensive two days of expert analyses, benchmarking and excellent networking opportunities and hear from key players representing the entire smart homes value chain.
In 2017, the European ‘Smart Home’ market has grown dramatically and is expected to increase 14.5% between 2017 and 2022. According to Gartner, it is expected that a typical family home could contain more than 500 smart devices by 2022. In this increasing industry, it is imperative to fit, adapt and learn to monetise all the possibilities offered. The actual sectors involved in the smart home market are security & access control, entertainment systems, lighting control, HVAC control, and home health systems but many more are coming. Today, not only products but also services – mainly the user experience – are really important for the consumers in order to cover their principal concerns.
KNXtoday subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration by quoting QSHe2D15