This popular annual report features predictions from Juniper Research’s senior analyst team on what they believe will be the key developments in the technology space over the next 12 months.
What new technologies are expected to emerge? Where will the biggest disruptions happen? And what impact are they likely to have on the wider markets?
The whitepaper explores 10 major developments we expect to happen in 2020, and assesses their impact, potential for disruption and arising opportinities. This year, the list includes:
- ‘Last Mile’ fibre broadband rollouts
- OTT TV advertising attribution
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) expansion
- Gaming subscription services
- Increased competiton for Netflix
- Google’s RCS expansion
- Apple Watch’s Fitbit challenge
- Huawei’s 5G ban
- Consumer robotics subscription services
- Voice assistant security concerns