Creating a positive climate is easier with the Easy FF thermostat
The new Ekinex Easy EK-ER2-TP room thermostat offers the end user a very simple and intuitive interface and at the same time can be easily integrated into a home automation system with many other KNX functions.
Easy allows you to easily control radiator systems, radiant floor, wall and ceiling panels and fan coil units to create an ideal climate at all times.
Easy also means a single setpoint – distinct for heating and cooling operation – and a single operating mode.
• Room temperature measured through the integrated sensor with ability of sending the values on the bus
• 2-points (on/off) or proportional (PWM or continuous) room temperature regulation
• Ventilation control with continuous or 3-speed regulation
• Seasonal modes: heating and cooling with local or via bus switch-over
• Easy operation with separate single set point for heating and cooling
• Easy operation with a single operating mode; possibility of switching from the bus between switched on (temperature controller active on request or not) and switched off via communication object
• Manual or automatic control of a fan-coil unit with 2-pipes or 4-pipes connection
• Automatic switching OFF when window opening is detected
• Weighted average of two temperature values
• Temperature displaying (measured, setpoint and outdoor values in °C or °F), alarms and errors (with alphanumeric codification)
• Signaling opening windows
• Limitation of the surface temperature for floor heating radiant panels
• Anticondensation protection for floor and ceiling cooling radiant panels
• Antistratification function
• Delayed fan start (“hot-start” function) depending on the conveying fluid temperature measured at the coil battery