The white paper includes up-to-date information including:
- What is the context and landscape around responsibility for emergency lighting?
- What are the legal requirements for emergency light testing?
- How is emergency light testing carried out? And can it be automated?
- What are the benefits of automated testing over manual / self-test?
- Are secure automated testing solutions available – and how do they add value?
It is essential reading for building owners, operators, managers, facilities managers, health and safety managers, estate managers and bursars operating in the social housing, education and commercial property sectors.